Physician Opportunities - Job Listings
Phoebe is currently recruiting for the following physician openings. Click on job titles for further description.
Seeking Emergency Medicine trained Board Certified physicians for:
- Phoebe Putney Main Campus, Phoebe North, as well as some smaller facilities in the region.
- Employment model but independent contractors also welcome.
- Superior compensation and benefits
- Outpatient opportunity in small town setting
- Hospitalist (Inpatient Medicine Specialist) 15 shifts per month
Position available in Moultrie, GA at CRMC. 15 shifts per month with premium compensation, benefits, and flexibility.
Hospitalist (Inpatient Medicine Specialist) 12 hr shifts / 15 shifts per month
- Traditional Outpatient Practice in rural setting
Seeking BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join one other physician in a hospital-based practice. This practice is adjacent to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 350 admissions per year equipped with high frequency oscillating ventilation. Designated Regional Perinatal Center for 22 counties in Georgia, and also is affiliated with a Family Medicine Residency Program. It includes prenatal diagnostics, consultations, transports, and teaching Family Practice residents.
Join two other neurologists in an expanding, hospital employed, single-specialty practice. Fellowship training a plus. Neuro-hospitalist opportunity possibility.
Employed position; fellowship training a plus.
- 38 bed Inpatient Program (23 General Adult / 15 Geriatric)
- Adult Structured Outpatient Program (SOP) for group therapy
- Geriatric Structured Outpatient Program (SOP) for group therapy
- Traditional Outpatient Clinic to include Child & Adolescent
Hospital employed practice. DaVinci robot and state of the art surgical facilities.