Physician Opportunities - Job Listings
Phoebe is currently recruiting for the following physician openings. Click on job titles for further description.
- Seeking BC Emergency Medicine trained physicians for coverage in Phoebe facilities in Albany. Various coverage options.
- Accepting BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine trained physicians for coverage in smaller communities: Phoebe/Sumter and Phoebe/Worth
Emergency Services, Regional Medical Director
- Combining administrative role with clinical duties and oversight of 4 Emergency Centers in the region. Emergency Medicine Board Certification with experience and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Outpatient practices in community Family Medicine Centers
- Inpatient medicine as part of a hospitalist team
- Emergency Room coverage in community Emergency Centers in either Americus, GA or Sylvester, GA.
Employment model to join robust inpatient medicine team. (Internal Medicine / Family Medicine). 15 shifts per month; superior comp and benefits.
Seeking physician for busy Outpatient Practice in immediate area.
Seeking BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join one other physician in a hospital-based practice. This practice is adjacent to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 350 admissions per year equipped with high frequency oscillating ventilation. Designated Regional Perinatal Center for 22 counties in Georgia, and also is affiliated with a Family Medicine Residency Program. It includes prenatal diagnostics, consultations, transports, and teaching Family Practice residents.
Board Certified Neurologist to join two other physicians in a busy, expanding outpatient practice with hospital consults. Fellowship training a plus.
Board Certified / Eligible Palliative Medicine physician for existing inpatient Palliative practice. 450 bed regional referral center with 3 adult ICUs.
Seeking Board Certified Psychiatrist to join 2 other physicians. Fellowship training a plus. Ability to serve in both IP and OP settings. (Inpatient is adult only). Loan forgiveness available.
Opportunity to join existing busy practice with one other physician. Board Certification/Eligibility; fellowship training a plus.
Hospital employed practice. DaVinci robot and state of the art surgical facilities.